Reference code: SE/CAE/05/2021
Simulation Engineer – CFD
Liszki (near Krakow), Poznań
FEV Polska sp. z.o.o.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Geometry preparation, meshing and model setup
- Simulation of stationary and transient CFD
- Depending on project requirements: Combustion system development or Cooling system development
- Depending on project requirements: Coolant flow optimization or in-cylinder flow, spray layout and combustion prediction
- Analysis of the results
- Presentation to customer
- Independent cooperation within FEV and external partners
- Degree in the field of automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Working experience in the field of CFD
- Knowledge in the field of combustion system development or power drive cooling systems
- Good knowledge of simulation software (e.g. ANSA, Hypermesh, STAR-CD, STAR-CCM+, ConvergeCFD)
- Intercultural or international experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of flexibility and effort
- Team-orientation but also the ability to work independently
- Fluent in English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.