Reference code: 50017569
Safety Software Expert (m/f/x)
5/4/2021 - 11/4/2021
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Define and design automotive software architecture for safety-critical software in collaboration with systems and software engineers
- Development of requirements for safety-critical embedded software systems
- Review of requirements and software architecture for safety-critical software
- Definition and improvement of development processes for safety-critical software
- Definition of verification and validation activities for safety-critical software
- Proactive handling of support activities in the context of safety-critical software development, like e.g. tool classification and qualification
- Communication with the safety manager
- Communication with suppliers
- Collaborate with other software architects to manage complex embedded systems
- Qualified college graduation and professional experience in computer science, electrical engineering or control theory
- Expert knowledge regarding safety standards for E/E systems, ideally ISO 26262
- Expert knowledge regarding SW development processes required to comply with safety standards, like e.g. ISO 26262
- Extensive experience with the development of software for safety-critical real time embedded systems
- Knowledge regarding model-based software development, ideally with Matlab/Simulink
- Functional system knowledge
- Team work in international and global teams with autonomous and responsible operation
- Fluent in English (verbal and written form), German is a plus
- Ideally AUTOSAR knowledge and experience with authoring tools
- Structured, responsible and solution-oriented way of working
- High sense of responsibility, very good analytical skills and strong communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.