Reference code: IT 10
PMO- SAP Programm Management
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Responsibility for the global SAP S/4 HANA rollout of the FEV Group as the SAP program and project manager
• Project planning including the deployment planning of all internal and external project resources
• Budget responsible for the program and project
• Responsible for the communication and stakeholder management
• Early detection of plan deviations and initiation of corrective actions
• Regular reporting to the steering committee including the preparation of target-oriented decision
• Completed university degree, preferably in computer science, business informatics, economics or related fields or comparable qualification
• Many years of in-depth experience in the management and implementation of SAP programs and projects
• Experience in different project environments, driven by different methodologies, eg. Agile, Waterfall
• Thorough knowledge within project management (PMI/GPM, others comparable certifications)
• IT project management experience and knowledge of ITIL based service management
• Very good English skills spoken and written
• Independent work style and ability to motivate all project members
• Excellent communication skills
• 50% willingness to travel
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.