Reference code: IT04
Microsoft Active Directory Domain Administrator
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Creation and management of directory infrastructure • Includes FSMO roles, trusts, Kerberos KDCs, replication topology, etc.
- Creation of all top-level OU hierarchies with FEV standard sub-OUs, groups, and appropriate security permissions. This includes adding the OU Admins to the AddComputers group, Group Policy Creator Owners group, and OU Admins mail list. It also includes setting appropriate permissions on the created objects and linking of default GPOs
- Monitoring and reporting associated with the reliability and security of the domain
- Day-to-day management of the domain controllers • Monitoring connectivity, synchronization, replication, netlogon, time services, FSMO roles, schema, NTDS database partitions, DNS settings, SRV records, and trust relationships
- Review DC event and security logs and take corrective actions
- Monitor and resolve security situations at all levels of the domain to ensure a stable and secure domain
- Physical security of the domain controllers in IT Division space and oversite for all domain controllers Comply with FEV AD policies and standards as defined on the AD Web Site
- Monitor compliance with FEV AD policies and standards as defined on the AD Web Site, including Change Management
- Install and manage security reporting tools used to monitor changes to the Active Directory
- Coordinate and configure alarm distribution to OU Admins for OU-related events Plan and manage all migrations and upgrades related to the AD or the DCs
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft active directory (on premise, in the cloud and in hybrid szenarios)
- Proofen experience with architecture, implementation and operation of large active directory environments
- Proofen experience with active directory related security architecture
- Good knowledge about server, network and cloud technology
- ITIL certification
- English on B2 level or better Microsoft Active Directory Domain Administrator
- Focused and target orientated communication style
- Experienced with modern working style (agile/DevOps)
- Service orientated
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.