Reference code: 50013846_BE/ 50017228/ 50017280
Engineer (m/f) Application for electric and hybrid drives
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Definition of calibration targets especially for electric vehicles
- Calibration with INCA or CANape especially for hybrid control units in the vehicle on test trips and test benches
- Calibration label maturity tracking and dataset handling with CRETA or vCDM
- Customer focus with report presentation to the customer
- Diploma/Master/Bachelor in engineering, electrical, mechanical or mechatronics
- Work experience with hybrid and electric vehicles
- European driver license and proving ground license
- High communication and presentation skills
- Reliable customer communication
- Fluent in English and German
- Team orientation, as well as independent operation in combination with structured, precise and reliable working attitude
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.