Reference code: TSR07
Software and System Verification Engineer
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Plan, design, review test specification and ensure targeted coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents
• Create detailed and accurate Issue/Bug Tickets that facilitate resolution
• Continuously optimize the automated test-coverage
• Ensure continuous and successful execution of automated test-cases on HIL equipment
• Flexible with technology languages (C or Python or CAPL)
• Work together with Software Engineers, Architects and other members of the team to achieve sign-off of test results and completion of testing within scheduled timescales
• Flexibility to switch between multiple projects to help your fellow team members
• Assertive communication skills are needed due to direct customer interaction
• Process and detail focused while managing different project priorities
• Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company
• Detail oriented with a deep understanding of engineering best practice
• Willingness to travel up to 10% of working time
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science.
• Experience of 4+ years working as a Software Tester/ System Tester.
• Work experience in one of the below areas is desired and willingness to learn the others is a plus:
▪ In writing code for Developement Boards
▪ HIL development for example automated control for DMM or Power supplies.
▪ Work experience on Aspice test levels SW4, SW5, SW6 is a plus.
▪ Work experience on Aspice test levels SYS4,SYS5 is a plus.
• You understand how HIL or SIL works and are able to implement updates for own functionalities.
• Standard industry communication protocols : CAN; LIN; Ethernet; etc
• Experience with ECU Test and dSPACE HIL or other customer specific test environment is a plus.
• Familiar with working with Agile and V-Model environments .
• Familiar with DOORs, Polarion SVN or Jira .
• ISTQB Certified Tester is a plus.
• Experience testing on-site at customer site is nice to have.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.