Reference code: 50017227
Project Engineer Vehicle Connectivity
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
At FEV, we shape the future of mobility together with our customers from the automotive industry. Software Development has become one of the fastest growing technical areas within the automotive industry.
Within the department of Connectivity Systems & Functions, we focus on vehicle connectivity: Between vehicles, pedestrians, bicyclists, infrastructure elements and increasingly complex backend systems.
For our growing team, we are looking for a project engineer with technical coordination experience and with some experience in customer interfacing. We work according to agile and lean principles and look for a team player to join us.
Your tasks would be for example:
- Take a Features Lead role
- Requirements Engineering
- Co-ordinate with Stakeholders
- Steer suppliers
- Evaluate and benchmark systems, architectures and solutions
We are looking for candidates, who are interested in shaping new solutions in our fields of work, and are keen to develop new business opportunities with us:
- Proven track record in commercial applications of wireless and radio communication (IEEE 802.xx, 2G/3G/4G)
- Strong communication skills are required
- Experience in working with direct customer interaction
- Experience with DSRC/ITS-G5(A)/WAVE is a strong plus
- Experience in working with international teams; experience as international lead is a strong plus
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Fluency in English; German is a strong plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.