Reference code: 50010740
Senior Vehicle Software Control/ Business Analyst (m/f)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Development and maintenance of E/E System and Software releases for light and heavy duty power train applications.
- Responsible for definition of vehicle sw releases and interaction between Engineering and Production.
- Identification, tracking and resolution of all (cross-) interface and scheduling issues together with corresponding stakeholders.
- Close cooperation with functionally oriented engineers and production engineers.
- Contact person for technical clarifications with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Qualified college graduation and professional experience in computer science, configuration management, control theory or automotive engineering.
- Further functional system knowledge is appreciated.
- Willingness to travel and passenger car driving license is required; work location is primarily on customer site.
- You are experienced in working for automotive OEMs as a customer.
- You are highly interested in structured and process oriented approaches to systems development.
- You have a high degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions.
- Team work in international and global teams is one of your fields of work as well as autonomous and responsible operation.
- Excellent in English (verbal and written form), Dutch is a plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.