Reference code: RO 10 EE
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Testing validation scripts using C# technology
- Development and update modules of automotive applications using C# technology
- At least 6 months’ experience with C#
- Scripting experience
- Testing experience
- C# development skills with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Good knowledge for writing reusable C# libraries
- Good knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Result focused
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good and assertive communication skills - fluent in English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.