Reference code: RO 08 EE
Software Packaging Engineer
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Create software packages for Windows 7 and Windows 10
• Set up the routines for installation and removal
• Quality assurance short-term provisioning of the software packages and their documentation
• Monitoring the life cycle of the deployed software components
• Definition of specifications and requirements for software packages
• Package testing and troubleshooting support
• Degree in computer science or business informatics or a similar IT-technical education
• Technical experience in Client Management
• 1-2 years of experience in Software Packaging
• Very good knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
• Good knowledge of areas such as: packaging software and tools, . InstallShield, WiX Toolset, Advanced Installer Orca MSI Editor, or similar.
* MSI technology, including re-packaging
* Scripting with vbscript and batch files
• Desirable knowledge:
* PowerShell scripting
* Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager xperience with Terminal Servers and AppV
• Microsoft certifications are an advantage (MCITP, MCSA, MCSE or equivalent)
• Excellent English skills both written and spoken;
• High team spirit, quick comprehension and good communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.