Reference code: RO 09 EE
Report-Designer - BIRT w/m/d
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Concept development, realization and implementation of reports based on BIRT
- Requirements management and estimation of implementation times
- Ensuring functionality of reports and their adjustments
- Preparation of technical and user documentations
- Coordination of external service providers
- High understanding of SQL-databases (Oracle), especially of object-oriented database structures
- Experiences in the preparation of reports is obligatory
- Experiences in creating reports using birt engine of advantage
- Understanding of IT concepts and reporting needs such as client-server architectures
- High self-responsibility and self-organization, as well as working in interdisciplinary teams
- Analytical skills and a structured way of working, as well as willingness to learn
- Delight in diverse and changing tasks and topics
- Knowledge of English and German
- Good communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.