Reference code: RO 08 EE
Product Manager Intelligent Mobility & Software Engineering
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Specification and positioning of local and global product portfolio for Intelligent Mobility & Software Engineering services.
• Identification, selection and management of suppliers and partners for advancement of products
• Understanding the standards, regulations, technology and trends
• Leading the proposal creation process in the field of electrical & electronics: customer's expecations analysis, management of the interfaces to other FEV's departments and to customer, continuous improvement of proposal
• Preparation and introduction of new product innovations into target markets
• Ongoing market observation and analysis in order to ensure sales growth
• Preparation of the marketing plan
• Support Sales/Marketing through in-house training courses and provision of sales and marketing documents
• More than 5 years professional experience, ideally in product management
• Relevant technical expertise (ADAS, Connected Mobility, Systems Engineering, Vehicle Electronics, SW Development)
• Advanced Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or similar studies;
• Technically proficient / conversant in Embedded Electronics Technologies
• Strong negotiation skills
• Structured, precise and reliable working attitude
• High communication and teamwork skills;
• Strong business analysis, problem solving, and strategy development skills
• Pronounced customer focus
• Willingness to travel (worldwide)
• Fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.