Reference code: 50015356/50015358
Project Engineer - Battery Systems
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- System Engineer for Electric Vehicle Battery Systems
- Requirement Management for Battery systems and subsystems
- Support for mechanical design
- Set-up and develop first E/E Layout for Battery systems and subsystems
- Set-up and develop first thermal layout for Battery systems and subsystems
- Design and analysis of HV safety concepts for Battery systems
- Test and validation planning and execution on test benches and vehicle
- Consider topic above according to existing international regulation and standards
- Diploma/Master degree in electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Several years of outstanding work experience with Battery Systems
- Experience with system design, battery architectures and conceptual work
- High communication and presentation skills
- Structured, precise and reliable working attitude
- Fluent in English and German
- Team oriented, as well as independent and autonomous working style
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.