Reference code: Design/49/2019
Junior Simulation Engineer – 1D/0D
Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
We are looking for a smart, automotive passionate candidate with strong engineering skills to join our team working on some of the FEV crucial projects. Depending on your qualification you can participate in one of our new numerical simulation projects concerning (1) cooling system and thermal management simulation, (2) vehicle simulation and powertrain concept layout or (3) combustion and calibration analysis.
- Your tasks depending on the project:
- simulation of energy and heat flux distribution within complete hybrid and conventional powertrains
- evaluation of longitudinal vehicle dynamics, fuel consumption and exhaust emissions
- evaluation of combustion process efficiency
- Development of numerical models in GT-Suite (optional: MATLAB/Simulink)
- Preparation of reports and presentation of results for customers
- Degree in the field of automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Passionate about automotive and topics such as internal combustion engines, thermal management, cooling system concepts, vehicle and powertrain layout as well as electrification
- Good software knowledge (CFD solvers, 1D tools)
- Willingness to learn GT-Suite and MATLAB/Simulink environment
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.