Reference code: FD/SW/10.2019
Function Developer (Model-Based Development)
Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- Software development for automotive electric drivetrain (BMS, Inverter)
- Identification of requirements, design and programming
- Simulation in MATLAB/Simulink (Model-Based Development) and related code generation
- Startup and calibration using dedicated toolchain
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronicsor similar
- At least 3 years of experience in Model-Based Design in Matlab/Simulink environment
- Proven experience in control software development (C language)
- Good understanding of electrical systems (automotive electric drivetrain)
- Ability to think analytically
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ISO26262
- Knowledge of Vector CANape
- Knowledge of requirement management tools (Doors, In-step)
- Knowledge of version control tools (SVN)
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
Flexible working hours and home office possible.
Expand your horizons
Work with new technologies and seize the opportunity to develop and exchange experiences in a group of young and ambitious people.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
Competitive salary and bonus system
Attractive benefits include Multisport card, English language classes onsite, vacation allowance
Comfortable office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. -