Reference code: 50016919
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Specification of use cases, customer features and requirements
- Alignment with and coordination of internal and external stakeholders (time schedule, feature rollout plan, interface definition, change management, reporting to management/customer)
- Supplier management
- Support of vehicle and test bench (HIL) testing activities
- Release recommendation for feature/component
- Participate in continuous improvement of existing functions, methods and processes
- Work with the system engineering and functional safety teams to meet the end-user/customer objectives through a structured (model-based) system engineering approach
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable degree
- High sense of responsibility, very good analytical and excellent communication skills
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Several years of professional experience in System Engineering
- Knowledge of development processes and engineering tools for embedded systems engineering
- Knowledge in modelling languages (UML, SysML)
- Experience with project and supplier management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Ability to work in multi-cultural team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.