Reference code: 50016918
Engineer - Functional Safety
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Collect and evaluate the Safety Requirements from customer/legal/standards
- Create the Safety Concept (Functional, Technical)
- Specify the System Safety Requirements and system architecture
- Support System Verification and Validation
- Participate in Safety Analyses (HARA, FTA, FMEDA, FMEA, DFA)
- Support the Safety Assessment
- Create and track the Safety Plan
- Create the DIA with customer and supplier
- Communicate safety topics to project manager, developer and customer
- Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering field, Master is a plus
- Several years of work experience in the automotive Functional Safety field of ADAS System
- Proven experience in creating safety concepts and analyses (FMEA, FTA)
- Profound knowledge ISO 26262 and GB/T34590, ASPICE/CMMI
- Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods
- High communication and presentation skills
- High level at quality and customer approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Ability to work in multi-cultural team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.