Reference code: 50016913
Engineer - Vehicle communication
9/30/2019 - 9/30/2020
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Development of network topology and communication design for automotive bus systems (CAN, LIN, Automotive Ethernet)
- Support in the development of off-board diagnostics (e.g. UDS)
- Definition and coordination of interfaces and signals with customers, internal departments and suppliers
- Creation of requirements and specifications
- Support during test execution on vehicles or HiL systems
- Conducting problem analyses; tracing quality defects found; coordinating necessary changes
- Support of development activities with our customers on site within the scope of business trips or temporary resident assignments
- Professional support in the acquisition of new projects
- Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering field, Master is a plus
- Several years of work experience in the automotive Functional Safety field of ADAS System
- Proven experience in creating safety concepts and analyses (FMEA, FTA)
- Profound knowledge ISO 26262 and GB/T34590, ASPICE/CMMI
- Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods
- High communication and presentation skills
- High level at quality and customer approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Ability to work in multi-cultural team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.