Reference code: 50016912
Engineer - ADAS Integration
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Responsibility for ADAS features and components
- Specification of customer features, vehicle level use cases, interfaces and requirements
- Installation space investigations as well as integration of sensors and ADAS controllers
- Calibration and commissioning of the system up to system integration tests
- Support the planning and execution of HiL testing and real-world evaluations of ADAS features
- Coordination of internal and external stakeholders and supplier management
- Work with the system engineering and functional safety teams to meet the end-user/customer objectives through a structured system engineering approach
- Support the continuous technical and process development of working area
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or a comparable subject of study
- Several years of professional experience in automotive development
- Experience with vehicle integration, ideally in the field of driver assistance sensors or automated driving
- Experience with project and supplier management
- Knowledge of electrical and communication technology in vehicles (CAN, possibly Automotive Ethernet)
- Basic knowledge in programming/software development and error analyses in a complex technical system
- High sense of responsibility, very good analytical skills as well as self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.