Reference code: 50016819/50016820
Engineer for Function Architecture
9/23/2019 - 9/23/2020
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Definition of system requirements for vehicle functions in the domain of electricity and electrification
- Interface definition between the electric system and vehicle functions
- Requirement and interface tracking in the complete development process
- Support of diagnostic function specification, test case design and hardware specification
- Participate in continuous improvement of existing functions, methods and processes
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable degree program
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Profound knowledge of vehicle functions in the domain of electricity and electrification
- Knowledge of engineering tools for embedded systems engineering
- Knowledge of vehicle cross domain functions is beneficial
- Knowledge of automotive SPICE/CMMI is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.