Reference code: 50016810/50016811
System Engineer “Signal & Power Distribution System”
9/23/2019 - 9/23/2020
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Specification of wiring-topology: number of wiring-harnesses and routing area within the vehicle
- Design of electrical schematics including specification of connectors, wires and pins
- Detailed design of fuse- and relay-system
- Assessment of connectors and other components linked to the wiring-harness
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable degree program
- Several years of professional experience in development of wiring-harnesses in the automotive sector
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.