Reference code: 50016808/50016809
System Engineer - “E/E-Hardware Architecture”
9/20/2019 - 9/20/2020
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Specification of required control units, sensors and actuators, based on the available requirements and use-cases
- Development of communication topology for bus systems
- Development of topology for power-supply and grounding
- Specification and review of interface circuits to ensure signals are processed correctly
- Build of “Hardware Network Topology” within PREEvision
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable field of study
- Several years of professional experience in development of E/E-Hardware-Topologies in the automotive sector
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.