Reference code: 50016806/50016807
Process Engineer - “Change & Release Management”
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Planning for and monitoring of releases (work-products across the E/E-development)
- Publish releases to all relevant stakeholders
- Work-Flow owner for change request procedure
- Create regular status reports for change-requests
- Successfully completed studies as an engineer or as a technician
- Several years of professional experience in E/E-development in the automotive sector
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.