Reference code: 50016805
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Identify safety regulatory and homologation requirements of the E/E-system for European and Chinese market
- Ensure robust compliance through the cascade of requirements
- Support development of vehicle homologation plans and ensure complete homologation processes for E/E topics
- Support product milestone deliverables and compliance demonstration plan and reporting process
- Track compliance documentation submissions and homologation progress and provide the team with a risk assessment at appropriate major program milestones and reviews
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable degree program
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Several years of professional experience in regulations such as EU/ECE, FMVSS, CMVSS etc.
- In-depth knowledge in the field of type approval for electric vehicles (e.g. ECE-R100) and new technologies (e.g. ECE-R79)
- Experience in project management and many years of practical experience with project work in the automotive sector
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.