Reference code: 50016800/50016801
9/20/2019 - 9/20/2020
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Review of functional requirements regarding testability
- Test design and specification for vehicle and HiL test cases in close cooperation with system engineers and test manager
- Test automation and execution of vehicle and HiL tests
- Creation of test reports, problem analysis, tracking of quality defects
- Operation and maintenance of Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study
- High sense of responsibility, very good analytical and excellent communication skills
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Qualification as ISTQB certified Tester; Knowledge of relevant standards (e.g. ISO26262) beneficial
- Experience with HiL-systems (e.g. dSPACE) and automation tools (e.g. ECU-Test, AutomationDesk)
- Knowledge of development processes and engineering tools for embedded systems testing
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.