Reference code: 19_BD_20
Student Assistant for supporting in the field of 3D CFD simulation
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Supporting for the 3D CFD simulation
- Mesh generation in Starccm+
- Setup of the CFD model
- Analysis of the results, generating CFD plots
- Student from Mechanical enginnering / Energy technology
- Good knowledge of engine thermodynamics
- Knowledge of programming
- CFD basics and experience of CFD codes would be an adavantage
- Fluent English in speaking and writing as well
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Team orientation, but also independent and self-responsible way of working
- Min. 16 hrs./week
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.