Reference code: CH_2019_38
Chongqing, Shanghai, Yanjiao
What we do - and why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- Organize, lead and monitor vehicle E/E architecture design, define and review the work deliverable
- Connected with customer requirements, analyze customer tasks, developed EE related design proposal, and accepted customer review
- Make EEA task work plan, assign tasks, participate in work actives and monitor tasks implement
- Analyze technical issues of EEA design and provide solutions
- Responsible for EEA business training, create internal design and development process, and training internal engineers
- 10+ work experience in EEA development of new energy vehicle for vehicle and powertrain level
- Involve at least 2 PHEV/EV/HEV projects and 1 conventional vehicle project as core engineer
- Expert in powertrain system and key component(Battery/Motor/Transmission) of new energy vehicle
- Expert in Function allocation, Network Topology, Databus-communication, E/E-Features, EE Control Units, Sensors and Actuators
- Expert in Function allocation solution analysis, Network-Topology building, Technical specification of EE component
- Expert in LV and HV harness schematics chart
- Expert in Can/Lin Ethernet communication technical and standers
- Professional with EE development tool: CANoe, PREEvision, VNA, CANalyzer, MATLAB/SIMULINK, etc.
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org