Reference code: CH_2019_36
What we do - and why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- To introduce and sell our engineering service and technology to our potential clients, and to help them understand the function of our know-how.
- To establish long-term engineering partnership with those potential customer and make our engineering team as their development arm and new technology re-sources
- To cooperate with FEV headquarter to finish those technical and commercial documents for the relative contracts
- Major in Engineering and Automotive-Engine, both diesel engine and gasoline engine are a plus
- At least 5 years work experience in a large SOE, JV or multinational companies related to engine design, Passenger Cars, new energy automobile, software and control for engine; work experience in multi-national companies is a plus.
- Work experience in sales or sales supporting department, very good sales mentality and understanding the sales process.
- Outstanding communication skills and be able to establish business relationship with people at the top management or decision-making level.
- Positive, persistent and open-minded; Be mature and creative in dealing with sales issues.
- Good English and Intercultural communication skills.
- Good Team Player, self-motivated and be responsible.
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: email@example.com