Reference code: CH_2019_32
Body Development Manager
Chongqing, Shanghai, Yanjiao
What we do - and why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- As a team leader or technical specialist, to be responsible for establish the vehicle body design (under body, upper body and closures) related technical system, design standards and processes, etc.
- To be responsible for vehicle design related technologies research and development, e.g. target setting, lightweight design and optimization, joining technology, materials implementation, manufacturing and synchronous engineering, etc.
- Establish and lead the project team to finish the design work in vehicle body design projects
- To be responsible for the training and competence development of vehicle design team
- Work closely with packaging, chassis design, vehicle integration, attribute development and CAE team
- 5+ years working experience in vehicle body design in Auto OEM or engineering company with 5+ vehicle design projects
- Strong foundation and knowledge of vehicle design related technologies, including vehicle body design, materials, manufacturing process, etc.
- Familiar with and understand the vehicle body technology development trend, suppliers communication and coordination experience.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills, strong passion to build up and lead a team is welcome
- First team management experience is plus
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org