Reference code: CH_2019_30
Team Leader Thermodynamics and Calibration Gasoline Engine
Beijing, Chongqing, Shanghai, Yanjiao
What we do - and why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- Lead and manage gasoline thermodynamics and calibration team including thermodynamic testing, benchmarking, base calibration vehicle and OBD calibration for conventional and hybrid powertrains, in terms of personal, technical and financial management perspectives.
- Establish FEV group procedures, tools and methodologies, deliver trainings to the team member, and solve technical issues.
- Supervise projects to ensure successful completion within the project budget and time. Assure compliance with all engineering standards. Assure that the development projects meets quality and customer requirements.
- Extend team size and competences.
- Plan and monitoring the daily operation.
- Fulfill given profit target, given revenue targets.
- Manage the people in his/her team to ensure team stability and promotion of high performer.
- Develop new business opportunities in conjunction with sales in an efficient and orderly manner to meet time and cost proposals for new projects.
- Present in front of customers for project and acquisition purpose
- University degree in internal combustion engine or vehicle engineering or related education background
- In depth knowledge of gasoline engine thermodynamics and calibrations including development processes and methods
- In total at least 5 years working experience in gasoline calibration, min. 2 years working experience in tam management or projects independently
- Able to organize and manage team and projects independently
- Strong communication skills in organizing, training, negotiate, coordinate and solve the conflicts
- Strong sense of responsibility, very pro-active
- Excellent English working style and team spirit
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: email@example.com