Reference code: CH_2019_29
Crash & Safety Manager (Attributes Development)
Chongqing, Shanghai, Yanjiao
What we do - and why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- Lead to set vehicle crash attribution target cooperating with other attribution manager
- Lead to decompose crash target into assembly/part level
- Responsible for managing the crash attribution target, evaluating and finalizing target of each level on key points during the development
- Lead to make development/simulation/validation plan of crash attribution
- Responsible for coordinating and cooperating with other attribution development team
- Responsible for troubleshooting during crash attribution development process
- Bachelor degree or above on relevant background such as vehicle engineering, mechanical engineering etc.
- More than 10 years experiences in crash safety attribution development
- Complete crash attribute development experience in more than 4 car models including BEV
- Familiar with crash safety regulations, x-NCAP and CIASI protocols
- Excellent capability of planning and management
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills, German is a plus
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org