Reference code: CH_2019_26
Off road project manager
Chongqing, Shanghai, Yanjiao
What we do - and why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- Technical leadership of global project team.
- Define and maintain program timing and be responsible for project financial results.
- Responsible for reporting financial and technical progress to senior management.
- Customer interface for all off-road projects related communication.
- Acquisition support regarding off-road business.
- Minimum 5 years work experience on off-road calibration include performance/emission & EATS calibration and diagnostic calibration/test.
- >3 years project management experience, familiar with MS. Project.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Familiar with off-road applications' characteristics, e.g. excavator, loader, agriculture machines, generator, mining truck and others. Marine knowledge preferred.
- Familiar with NRMM legislations.
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: email@example.com