Reference code: CH_2019_25
Local operation manager
What we do - and why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and supervising the daily utilization of the equipment
- Ensuring all maintenance is conducted and documented on appropriate log sheets
- Ensures the quality of testing in area of responsibility. Investigates testing quality issues and implements countermeasures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Documents abnormal conditions or quality incidents
- Assists operation manager with budget, financial reviews, regulatory compliance and daily operations of the department.
- Orients and trains new employees.
- In the absence of direct supervision can temporarily act as a designated person in charge.
- 5 years or more working experience on engine test field or related business
- Proficient in automation, maintenance and computation
- Able to make decisions with independent judgment
- Supervisory or Leadership skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and direct work activities, multitasking
- Reasoning and analytical skills to resolve issues
- Positive, can-do attitude
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: email@example.com