Reference code: 50016599
System architect for Model-Based Systems Engineering
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Alignment of system requirements of software-intense systems (e.g. driving assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, driving dynamics controls, infotainment applications)
- Design of system and software architectures according to established architectural design patterns
- Modeling of requirements and architecture (dynamic and static) in UML/SysML
- Definition and retrieval of suited quality indicators for architecture evaluation
- Takeover of subproject lead tasks
- Technical support of acquisition of new projects
- Technical instruction of new project team members
- Support of consulting, project ramp-up and transfer of results (e.g. method implementation/training; also, vehicle commissioning) on customer site by business traveling
- Successfully completed studies in informatics, physics or engineering science
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Long-term professional experience in systems engineering for automotive applications, such as:
- Requirements development and elicitation with all stakeholders
- Design of software and system architecture for drivetrain, driving assistance, telematics or infotainment according to established architectural design patterns
- Know-How about dynamic and static archtitecture elements and capability to optimize exisiting archtecture designs with respect to defined quality criteria
- Experience with UML and/or SysML
- Experienced in system modelling and simulation
- Experienced in stakeholder management and enjoys to communicate paired with willingness to takeover responsibility
- Experience in vehicle networks advantageous
- Knowledge of relevant standards (e.g. ISO26262, ISTQB/ISO29119, ...) advantageous
- Knowledge of development processes for embedded systems
- Business proficient German and English
- Willingness for personal advancement within the FEV career paths
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.