Reference code: CH_2019_22
Chongqing, Shanghai, Yanjiao
What we do - and why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- Interpretation, verification, management and conformity inspection of vehicle laws and regulations
- Track the trend of vehicle laws and regulations
- Announcement and declaration planning, technical document management and declaration tracking management
- Beijing, Shanghai and another catalogue declaration and technical document management
- The compilation and management of vehicle technical documents
- Vehicle spectrum management, etc.
- Support vehicle architecture new technology collection and team capability improvement
- Bachelor Degree or above in mechanical engineering, vehicle engineering or related major
- Good knowledge across engineering groups and integration functions
- Good planning, communication and coordination skills
- Fluent in English both oral and written
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org