Reference code: CH_2019_20
Package & Styling Feasibility Manager
Chongqing, Shanghai, Yanjiao
What we do - and why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- Responsible for platform plan, definition and analysis
- Responsible for package team management
- Responsible for package development planning
- Responsible for package target definition.
- Benchmark analysis
- Mule car produce plan and trouble shooting
- Can working in English environment
- 10 years package develop experience, more than 5 years team management
- Proficient at CATIA/CAD/PM/RAMSIS
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills, demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels, Good all-round knowledge of whole vehicle package
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: email@example.com