Reference code: SE/CAE/06.19
FEA Simulation Engineer – e-Drives
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- FEA simulation of e-motors, battery systems and e-components
- Mechanical and thermal analysis of e-motors, battery systems and e-components
- Analysis and validation of designs with FEA calculations in both 2D and 3D
- Fatigue analysis of e-components
- Performing complex numerical simulation with FEA simulation methods
- Analysis, validation and optimization of designs
- Abstraction of complex physical processes
- Contribute in customizing toolsets for battery/motor/component analysis and evaluation
- Documentation and presentation of simulation results
- Close cooperation with development departments, customers and suppliers
- Master in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering or a comparable degree
- Experience in thermal and mechanical e-component simulation and design
- Familiarity with ABAQUS, ANSYS Workbench, Hypermesh, ANSA, FEMFAT is advantageous
- Good programming skills in Matlab and Python welcome
- Familiarity developing a product from concept to production
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- High level flexibility and commitment
- A good and motivated team player, but also well prepared to work independently, output-oriented and ready to take self-initiative with solution-oriented nature
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
Flexible working hours and home office possible.
Expand your horizons
Work with new technologies and seize the opportunity to develop and exchange experiences in a group of young and ambitious people.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
Competitive salary and bonus system
Attractive benefits include Multisport card, English language classes onsite, vacation allowance
Comfortable office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. -