Reference code: SE/CAE/06.19
Simulation Engineer - e–Drive 1D/3D Fluid Simulation
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- Fluid simulation of e-motors, battery systems and e-components
- Preparing and meshing of complex geometries
- Performing complex numerical simulation with 3D-CFD or CHT simulation methods
- 1D cooling system layout
- Analysis, validation and optimization of designs
- Abstraction of complex physical processes
- Contribute in customizing toolsets for battery/motor/component analysis and evaluation
- Documentation and presentation of simulation results
- Close cooperation with development departments, customers and suppliers
- Master in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering or a comparable degree
- Good knowledge in fluid and process simulation
- Experience in CFD with Siemens Star-CCM+ and ANSA for model preparation
- Familiarity with 1D simulation tools like GT-Suite
- Good programming skills in Matlab and Python
- Familiarity developing a product from concept to production
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- High level flexibility and commitment
- A good and motivated team player, but also well prepared to work independently, output-oriented and ready to take self-initiative with solution-oriented nature
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
Flexible working hours and home office possible.
Expand your horizons
Work with new technologies and seize the opportunity to develop and exchange experiences in a group of young and ambitious people.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
Competitive salary and bonus system
Attractive benefits include Multisport card, English language classes onsite, vacation allowance
Comfortable office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. -