Reference code: 50016205
Project engineer (m/f/o) SCR calibration
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- As part of a dynamic team of application engineers, you will be exploring the challenges of state-of-the-art SCR solutions for diesel applications from passenger car to heavy-duty- and off-road applications
- You work with the most advanced development tools and latest techniques to solve current challenges in SCR calibration
- You are responsible for the planning, supervision, execution and evaluation of test series on modern engine / chassis dynamometers as well as investigations with after treatment models and prototypes on the road and test tracks
- You analyse a wide range of measurements and present the results clearly in customer reports, meetings and conferences
- You take part in worldwide test drives, from Scandinavia to Spain to South Africa, from America to Europe to Asia.
- You study the behaviour of the system in the different climate zones under extreme conditions from -25 ° C to> 35 ° C and all imaginable heights to well over 4000 m
- You are in contact with companies from all over the world and maintain customer contact
- You have a degree in engineering or equivalent and you already have professional experience in the field of SCR, ideally with a background in chemical kinetics
- You are passionate about modern technology and would rather shape the future of the automobile than just read about it
- You have a good knowledge of diesel combustion and exhaust after treatment and have a strong interest in deepening your expertise and learning from experienced colleagues
- You are familiar with reading and analysing application software documentation & ideally made the first steps towards software structure development
- You master the handling of the application software INCA and working with data evaluation tools such as Uniplot or Excel are no problem for you
- You work in a structured, independent and goal-oriented manner and yet, as a team player, you are a great asset to the unique spirit of an international team
- Your spoken and written English is good. Ideally, you already have German language skills
- You are in possession of a valid EU driving license of class B (ideally also BE) and have sufficient driving experience. Driving licences of class Cx or Dx are beneficial
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.