Reference code: CH_2019_14
What we do - and why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- Leading and monitoring xCU function development team
- Technical responsibility for the xCU function development team and projects
- Further buildup of local xCU development competence
- Training of junior engineer, coach the team, lead project engineers to fulfil whole hybrid/EV project
- Support of sales activities in terms of technical proposal preparation
- Technical presentations and clarification of technical issues at clients
- Bachelor or Master Degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering (or related engineering field)
- 10-years-experience in vehicle or powertrain development and mini-mum 7 years of experience on hybrid/EV control unit ASW development, function development, knowledge of hybrid/EV system integration, simulation.
- Deep knowledge of HCU/VCU topology system. Has whole project experience of HEV/EV development
- Minimum 3 years team leader or project manager experience.
- Good skill of in communication and coordination with team members at different locations.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, solid MS project software skills
- Good leadership and result oriented
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: email@example.com