Reference code: 50015754
Project Engineer Coordination of Model-Based Systems Engineering
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Alignment of system requirements of software-intense systems (e.g. driving assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, driving dynamics controls, infotainment applications)
- Modeling of requirements in UML/SysML
- Creation of test scenarios and test cases in UML/SysML
- Establishment of design methodology in the project and enterprise organization
- Technical instruction of new project team members
- Proactive support of sales activities and establishment of personal customer contacts
- Project- and team-related reporting internally and to customer up to board members
- Support of consulting, method implementation/training and project ramp-up on customer site by business traveling
- Successfully completed studies in informatics, physics or engineering science
- Long-term professional experience in systems engineering for automotive applications:
- Requirements development and elicitation with all stakeholders
- Capturing requirements in databases (e.g. Doors)
- Experience with UML and/or SysML is advantageous
- System design for drivetrain, driving assistance, telematics or infotainment
- Specification of system and software tests
- Experience with agile and conventional development models
- Structured and solution-oriented working attitude
- Experience and passion about stakeholder communication
- Experience with ALM tools advantageous
- Business proficient German and English
- Willingness for personal advancement within the FEV career paths
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.