Reference code: 50012371
Testmanager Verification of Embedded Systems
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Testmanagement for powertrain and/or vehicle E/E projects
- Definition of the test strategy and test planning in close alignment with technical departments, project lead, release manager and customer
- Technical coordination and supervision of test activities
- Definition of quality metrics and creation of quality reports
- Tracing of found quality defects
- Creation of test scenarios and test cases in UML/SysML
- Takeover of sub-project lead role in projects
- Alignment of test management activities across departments, aiming at improving test methods and frontloading tests to virtual environments
- Support of test activities on customer site (national and international) by means of business travels or limited deployment as a resident
- Technical support with acquisition of new projects
- Successfully completed studies in informatics, physics or engineering science
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Several years of professional experience in systems engineering for automotive applications: databases (e.g. Doors), UML and/or SysML, automotive system and software testing
- Experience with technical coordination of test engineers
- Profound knowledge in fields of test strategy, test planning and test methodology for automotive control units
- Qualification as ISTQB Certified Tester
- Good knowledge of relevant standards (e.g. ISO26262, ISO29119, ...)
- Good knowledge about applicability of different test environments for verification & validation of control units (e.g. MIL, SIL, HIL, vehicle, ...) including their advantages and disadvantages
- Knowledge of development processes for embedded systems
- Basic knowledge about vehicle functionality in the areas HMI, Infotainment, Telematics, ADAS and modern drivetrains (hybrid and e-drive, transmissions, combustion engines)
- Experience with alignment of system requirements of software-intense systems is beneficial
- Experienced in stakeholder management and enjoys communicating paired with willingness to take over responsibility
- Business proficient German and English
- Willingness for personal advancement within the FEV career paths
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.