Reference code: 19_BE_10
Internship or MSc thesis in the field of electric motor and drives for E-Mobility applications
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Development of innovative vehicle propulsion systems
- Support of research and industry projects
- Independant design development of electric motor and drive system with one or more of the following tasks
- Mechanical and electric design of electric motor
- Mechanical and electric integration design of electric motor with gearbox and inverter
- Electric drive hardware build-up, comissioning and testing
- Mechanical simulation (3D-CAD, FEM/FEA)
- Electromagnetic simulation (2D/3D FEM)
- Thermal design and simulation (3D-CAD, CFD, FEM/FEA)
- Integration of electric drive systems into vehicle application (BEV,HEV,PHEV,REX,EDU,FCEV)
- Students of electrical and mechanical engineering
- Basic knowledge in electrics / electronics or mechanical design
- Interest in alternative, especially hybrid and electric propulsion systems
- Interest in electric drive systems specially electric motors
- Like to to work in teams
- Good english and german skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.