Reference code: 50015628
System Tester for Automotive Connectivity Projects
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
At FEV, we shape the future of mobility together with our customers from the automotive industry. Software Development has become one of the fastest growing technical areas within the automotive industry.
Within the departement of Connectivity Systems & Functions, we focus on vehicle connectivity: Between vehicles, pedestrians, bicyclists, infrastructure elements and increasingly complex backend systems.
For our growing team, we are looking for a system tester, with some initial experience on testing vehicle connectivity features. We work according to agile and lean principles and look for a team player to join us.
Your tasks would be for example:
- Design and execute a Test Plan within a V2X connectivity project
- Accept in-deliveries from external suppliers for a V2X connectivity project
- Coordinate and follow-up test status and test results
- Troubleshoot problems and work out solutions
As a potential candidate you:
- are self-going and take responsibility
- like complex and frequently changing tasks
- want to work closely with the customer
- want to bring your team forward
- have a quality driven motivation
- like working within an international environment
- successfully concluded a Master in Informatics, Electrical Engineering or comparable fields of study
- hands-on knowledge of test execution and -automation in different development phases of a product
- hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing, ideally for software in a vehicle connectivity context
- hands-on experience in different technology testing like, backend-, service-, frontend (GUI)-testing
- ideally you bring experiences in developing test strategies, -plans and -reports
- experience with internet and telecommunication protocols is a plus
- ideally have some first experience working in teams, ideally using agile methods
- experience with Web technologies (HTML, REST, PHP, ...) is a plus
- Experience in working with direct customer interaction is a strong plus
- Required: Fluent in the German and English language
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.