Reference code: 50015624
Project Engineer - Battery Function Development
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,800 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Specification and function development for battery management systems for high voltage and 48V batteries
- Interface specification especially to hybrid control unit, charger, DCDC, IPU
- Implementation of vehicle functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- Configuration of Rapid-Control-Prototyping software with dSPACE toolchain
- Identification and management of functional requirements
- Vehicle integration, startup and calibration of functions with INCA, CANape or CDNG
- Vehicle and test bench support
- Business trips abroad
- Completed engineering studies of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or mechanical engineering
- Professional experience in specification, integration and calibration of battery management systems (especially with MATLAB/Simulink, INCA, CANape, CDNG)
- Very good knowledge of high voltage and 48V batteries and the operation in the vehicle
- Knowledge of cell chemistry and aging mechanism is advantageous
- Very good English and German skills as well as MS-Office experience
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomous, good communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.