Reference code: 19_BP_01
Student assistant /internship/master thesis in the field of transmission development - Virtual powertrain calibration
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Development of an objectification process in order to analyze, compare and optimize powertrain drive strategies in a virtual environment
- Specification and modelling of objective drivability assessment criteria
- Development of test programs and test cases
- Benchmarking of powertrain drive strategies on the road
- Set up virtual environment for testing, validation and calibration (HiL)
- Performing of (automated) tests and calibration in the virtual environment
- Validation of the virtual calibration on the road.
- Possibility to perform a Bachelor or Master thesis about the topic
- Bachelor/Master student in mechanical/vehicle/automotive engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of powertrain systems in general and more specific transmission systems and control functionalities
- First experience with calibration systems like INCA and/or CANape is a plus
- Good knowledge about simulation and modelling, more specific Matlab - Simulink
- Good English and German language skills in spoken and written form
- Motivated team player who is also able to work independently and responsibly
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.