Reference code: CH_2019_05
Senior Business Development Manager - FEV China
What we do - and why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- Managing a close observation of the market trends, competitor's activities and customer's requirements; initiating long term measures related to continuous improvement of sales volume and market share
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Clarify customer technical requirement
- Prepare project proposal together with engineers of related BUs
- Negotiate price, payment terms and other commercial conditions with customer
- Realize assigned annual sales volume
- Regular report project acquisition status to RO-CN managers
- Present FEV engineering services portfolio by customer visiting or public events
- University degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or related education background.
- Rich knowledge of EV/HEV technology and development procedure
- More than 5 years working experience in one of the following areas:
- Sales, Business Development or Project Management
- EV/HEV component or electric control system development at OEM or supplier
- Deep understanding of typical purchasing procedure for engineering services
- Business fluent English, can discuss complex technical and commercial topics. Chinese language is a plus.
- ready for business trips (50% working time) in China and oversea
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org