Reference code: 50015509
Senior Project Manager - Program Management Intelligent Mobility & Software
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Develop and implement project plans (project scope and objectives, timelines, cost, resources, risks & opportunities, quality, communications, procurement etc.) and lead/coordinate project execution with multicultural sub-project technical teams.
- Responsible for ensuring all project/customer deliverables, meet their cost, time and quality targets with good earned value. Ownership/management of project budget.
- In contact with FEV Senior Management, customers and suppliers as necessary (kick-off, steering meetings etc.) to ensure that project execution meets project/customer/FEV expectations
- Apply and support FEV Project Management processes and tools, prepare and present regular project status
- Support regular ressons rearnt, quality health checks reviews, problem solving etc.
- Pro-active understanding of our customers' processes, methods, tools and integration/mapping of these to the FEV methods and tools landscape
Acquisition / Finance / Other:
- Support acquisition and product management activities, active involvement in shaping FEV product portfolio
- Identify and follow up project recoveries, claiming, project variation requests etc.
- Build trust and healthy relationships with our customers and partners (internal, suppliers)
- Be positive, encourage, coach and share knowledge with all cross functional teams
- Degree in Engineering (Master or Bachelor)
- Certified (PMI, IPMA, Prince2 etc.) is an advantage
- Proven track record, many years of well-founded professional experience in project/program management
- Thorough understanding of automotive software development life cycle (system engineering, software development, integration, testing, industrialization etc.)
- Experienced in multicultural environments (managing and leading international teams)
- Experienced in customer facing (European and Asian customers)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with all levels of leadership (internally and externally)
- Fluent in English, German skills are beneficial
- Willingness to travel
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office tools
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.