Reference code: 50015439
Project engineer - Hybrid Vehicle Controls (HEV/PHEV/REX) and Electric Vehicle Controls (EV)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Requirement specification and development of control functions for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Implementation and testing of functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- Testing support activities (HiL, RCP)
- Vehicle integration, startup and calibration
- Completed engineering studies of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering
- Interest in alternative, especially hybrid and electric propulsion systems
- Experience in development with MATLAB/Simulink
- Good English and German skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.