Reference code: EVB/DT/03.2019
Design Engineer - Electric drive & Vehicle Battery Systems
Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- CAD Design (Creo, Catia V5, Siemens NX), high level of mechanical engineering skills
- Work experience with batteries and/ or automotive E/E
- Working experience with design of electric motors & drivetrains, batteries and/ or automotive E/E
- Creating 3D with correct model structure & 2D documentation, E/E Layout and schematic understanding
- Performing EV powertrain package investigations with respect to HV safety
- Understanding and implementation of solution based on CAE-results, e.g. thermal, stress, fatigue
- Battery systems and subsystems requirements – Understanding of EV battery components like BDU (Battery Disconnect Unit), LV/HV Wiring Harness, BMS (Battery Management System) Hardware, etc.
- Graduated engineer (MSc) in electrical or mechanical engineering or mechatronics or equivalent
- Min 3 years of professional work experience with batteries and/ or automotive E/E and skills in at least one of the mentioned CAD-systems in advance proficiency
- Fundamentals of EV battery field, electric power drive systems
- Fluent English – (German language skills would be an advantage)
- High degree of flexibility, structured, precise and reliable working attitude
- Well prepared to work independently; output & solution-oriented person
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
Flexible working hours and home office possible.
Expand your horizons
Work with new technologies and seize the opportunity to develop and exchange experiences in a group of young and ambitious people.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
Competitive salary and bonus system
Attractive benefits include Multisport card, English language classes onsite, vacation allowance
Comfortable office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. -